Here are the instructions that will walk you through how to make KitHub projects from current and past kits. If you have any questions please let us know. Feel free to share your creations with us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram!
How To Make: Environmental Monitoring Kits
KitHub environmental monitoring kits are for intermediate to advanced kit assemblers. Some kits require soldering. Here's how to make KitHub projects including the underwater microphone (hydrophone) and Safecast devices.
How To Make: STEAM Education Projects
KitHub STEAM projects are for kids and adults of all ages. They range from beginner to intermediate and don't require any special skills or tools.
- How to make a Motorized Bot
- How to make a Wonderbox
- How to make a Game Show
- How to make an Operation Game
- How to sew a Circuit
- How to sew a Soft Circuit Badge
- How to sew a Soft Circuit Character with LilyTiny Arduino
- How to make a Light-up Superhero Mask
- How to make an interactive Superhero Mask and Cuff set
- How to make Paper Circuits
- How to make an Electronic Pop-up Greeting Card
- How to make a Zipline Spaceship
- How to Take Apart Electronics
How To Make: STEAM Programs
KitHub STEAM programs are typically 10 weeks long, include 5 projects and each kit includes all of the parts and materials for 12 students.