Here are the instructions that will walk you through how to make KitHub projects. Sort the list by interest, STEAM concept, and grade level.
How To Make: STEAM Programs
KitHub STEAM programs are typically 10 weeks long, include 5 projects and each kit includes all of the parts and materials for 12 students.
How To Make: Environmental Monitoring Devices
KitHub environmental monitoring kits are for intermediate to advanced kit assemblers. Some kits require soldering.
How To Make: STEAM Education Projects
KitHub STEAM projects are for kids and adults of all ages. They range from beginner to intermediate and don't require any special skills or tools.
- How to make a Motorized Bot
- How to make a Wonderbox
- How to make a Game Show
- How to make an Operation Game
- How to sew a Circuit
- How to sew a Soft Circuit Badge
- How to sew a Soft Circuit Character with LilyTiny Arduino
- How to make a Light-up Superhero Mask
- How to make an interactive Superhero Mask and Cuff set
- How to make Paper Circuits
- How to make an Electronic Pop-up Greeting Card
- How to make a Zipline Spaceship
- How to Take Apart Electronics