Bring STEAM Learning To Your Students
We send you everything you need to facilitate creative STEAM-based electronics projects for Grades K-8 including a lesson plan and easy-to-follow instructions that guarantee success.
At its heart, KitHub is a community for educators interested in bringing STEAM to classrooms, libraries and other learning environments. KitHub creative electronics projects are specifically designed to scale from one kid to 100 kids. The hands-on activities have been tested in school classrooms, makerspaces, after-school clubs and in home-school settings.
We invite you to join our community of innovative educators who are forging new pathways for kids to learn about electronics in a fun and safe environment.
A KitHub educator is someone that regularly teaches groups of children in schools or other informal learning environments.
- Classroom teachers
- Afterschool Program Instructors
- Camp Leaders
- Museum and Makerspace educators
- Girl Scout/Boy Scout troop leaders
How It Works
- We’ll send you project ideas, videos and facilitator guides
- Join our KitHub Slack group and have your questions answered by KitHub experts
- For educators that order a STEAM Program or Classroom Kit, we will provide a 30 min online consultation to help you get started
Having a blast at NETA making circuits and getting new ideas. Thankful for my background knowledge from KitHub.
All the mothers that attended the robotics night [using KitHub kits] engaged in a different relationship with their daughters that night. It was so wonderful to experience the collaboration and the energy that filled the room. It was a creative, engaging, team building experience like no other! My daughters and I loved it!