10% Off Classroom and Home STEM Kits Plus BOGO
Summer is over, time to get those young innovators busy with creative and hands-on science, technology and engineering projects.
Between August 15th and 31st, enjoy 10% off any STEM Kit or Program in the KitHub shop. The creative and hands-on kits are for students in grades K-8 to get started with creative electronics. Programs and kits come with lesson plans that are aligned with the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) as well as easy-to-follow instructions.
Did someone say BOGO?
In addition to 10% off any STEM kit, when you buy one kit, we will send you another kit for free*! We have kits for home and the classroom including:
- Take Apart Kit - learn to take electronics safely
- Future Engineering Kit - includes a red toolbox and safety glasses
- Motorized Bot - build your first robot
- Paper Circuits - make an electronic pop-up card or a future city
- Afterschool Maker Program - start a maker program at your school or community organization
- STEAM + Coding Program - more than 20 contact hours for grades 3-8
- STEAM Friday Program - for kids in Kindergarten through Grade 2 to get started with the basics of STEM
Use code: SCHOOL10 at checkout.
* If you purchase a program kit (Afterschool, STEAM Friday, STEAM + Coding, Homeschool), we will send you one additional set of projects.
* Shipping is included when your order is $100 or more and the shipping address is in with the USA.